Selling a business is no longer a problemDo you plan to sell your restaurant, gas station, laundromat, medical business or a big corporation? Do you want to sell it for the highest price? - With Florida Business Brokers, you will complete the selling process quickly and on the most beneficial terms for you. Whether you have a small business or a big company, our professionals will perform your business valuation and do what it takes to get it sold for as much as possible.
Why you need business brokerage services to sell your businessMany business owners wrestle with the idea of hiring a business broker to market the business they intend to sell. Some of them believe they can do it alone. However, if you understand the benefits of hiring a business broker, you will know how important it is for a successful transaction. Here are the key advantages of using business brokerage services:
- Confidentiality. A broker can be your representative that will help you protect your identity. He or she can also serve as your buffer preventing employees, suppliers, and customers from learning of the sale before you decide to reveal it.
- Negotiations. A good broker will help you find trustworthy prospective buyers by asking the right questions. They will determine whether the buyers have a commitment and financial capability to finalize the deal.
- Increased Exposure. By using a targeted approach in marketing your business for sale, a broker can introduce your company to the right market segment and, therefore sell it faster.
- Business Valuation. Putting a value on a business is not easy. Business brokers have many resources and contacts that can help a business owner get the best deal.
- Process monitoring. Closing a business sale involves many steps that should be completed. From placing an initial offer to sale finalization, a good broker will make sure everything goes according to the schedule.
Why choose usBusiness sales are not DIY activities, and the knowledge required for a good deal is typically beyond the reach of business owners. Florida Business Brokers has over 25 years of experience in the business brokerage industry. We have all the necessary knowledge and skills to get businesses sold for the highest prices. Learn about the benefits of partnering with us:
- Broad expertise and experience in the industry
- Commision-based pay
- Free valuation with a one-year retainer agreement
- Development of a marketing plan for a business for sale
- SBA pre-qualification
|Located in Wellington, FL, Florida Business Brokers is a full-service brokerage company that assists clients in the West Palm Beach area with selling their businesses. With over 25 years of industry experience, our business brokerage firm has the skills to get establishments sold for the highest prices. We work on a commission basis, as there are no upfront fees.
Our owner, Bill Thomas, makes sure we handle each business sale properly. This is why we’re able to exercise due diligence for our clients ahead of time and structure deals correctly. We want you to go into selling a business prepared, so you can increase your chances of getting your business sold for its true value.